Forgot your password?
This application provides a simple way to view changes on the surface of our earth between two time periods. To explore an event simply follow the 5 steps below:
1. Search or Pan the map to a location of interest
2. Select an imagery type and date range for the left panel (After an event)
3. Select an imagery type and date range for the right panel (Before an event)
4. Select cloud cover requirement
5. Click Launch
6. Use the slider in the middle of the window to swipe between two time periods to view changes.
Different imagery types can be used to view different types of changes on the land. A description of each imagery type is provided as you switch between imagery types.
Cloud cover parameter allows you to select maximum amount of the image covered by cloud.
Images used in this application and are sourced from USGS Landsat and ESA Copernicus Sentinel satellites.